12.09.2011

Why Don't We Just Dance

The countdown to Christmas is on, people. And the weeks are flying by! This also means that before I know it, The Half-breed Swede will be here! And for the first time ever, I'm meeting her man! Exciting stuff...but also stressful since both Christmas and her visit will be here extraordinarily soon. This gal's gotta lot to do before the holidays! It's time to get my ass into gear.

This week, I'm obsessed with this bride's fashion. When you see the pictures, you'll be jealous of her effortless style. But when I tell you that both outfits were incredibly cheap (1st outfit was a J. Crew maxi skirt and a blouse from TJ Maxx!!), your head will explode. Cynthia and Jamaal married at the gorgeous Brooklyn Society for Ethical Culture and their lovely affair was captured by Elisabeth Millay. Besides the fabulous bridal fashion and the beautiful setting, don't these two just look damn happy??

Don't you love her wedding ensemble? And that rockin' mini is to die for, too! Whenever I see weddings like this, I always wonder why so many of us get trapped into standard white gowns!

Soooo...this weekend we are getting our Christmas asses into gear. I'm putting together my list for A.P. and we're decorating the place for the holidays. We're also going to start cleaning up for The Half-breed Swede. Also, I'm going to end up doing a bunch of work since the intern I've had for the past three months is leaving me after tomorrow. She was doing half of my job (and I'm still overworked!!). I want to cry. But instead, I'm trying to get ahead so I'm not so crazy busy. Other than that, I plan on staying in and cozying up next to our "fire" (aka space heater) and relaxing. What are you up to?? Whatever it is, my dears, I wish it to be wonderful!

In the mean time, here are your dance moves for the week:

Ever heard of sea icicles?? Me neither, but they're fascinating to watch.





Two favorite gift guides: One old, one new


Here's a fun fact about me: I only take baths, not showers. So imagine how my head exploded when I saw these!

(Friday dance photo via here; Cynthia and Jamaal's wedding photographed by Elisabeth Millay via Style Me Pretty)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...