11.25.2010

Happy Turkey Day!

This year, I am thankful for my wonderful husband. I am thankful for him every day, even if he still hasn't finished the damn thank you cards (that's a post for another time). I appreciate that he listens to me every day, that he loves me, that he loves our little life.

I am thankful for my family, and friends who supported me during my terrible, awful, no good summer.

I am thankful for my job, which I love (even if I work six days a week, 16 hours a day...).

I am thankful for Law & Order, which I watch to de-stress every day (and am watching right now between cooking...TNT marathon, y'all!).

And I am thankful for this little blog, and my wonderful readers.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and that your bellies are full, and your day is happy! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...