9.19.2009

Life Gets in the Way

Hi all! I just wanted to apologize for my lack of posting. Besides this month being a whirlwind of adventure (new job! vacation! engagement! vacation again!), I've had some family stuff going on lately. I started my new job a few weeks ago and have been insanely stressed and busy with that, and then my brother landed in the hospital. Plus, someone at my new job got me sick, so I have a miserable cold, too. Anyway, this week my brother is getting out, and I'm going to try to catch up on my work this weekend, since I'm sick and not leaving the house. I'm hoping to be back to blogging next week, but I have to take it day by day.

I miss you all! And I miss writing and posting here. If you can believe it, I think I've been more stressed because I haven't been writing. I haven't read any blogs, and barely any gossip (if you can believe that, too), and A.P. and I haven't had a chance to put any thought into the wedding at all. But I'm hoping that this week will lead back into some normalcy and I'll get back into my regular routines.

Anyway, I didn't want you all to think that like many blogs out there, I had given up. It's just been an incredibly stressful past month and a half, and it seems to be neverending. I promise once I find the end of this tunnel, I'll be back and blogging like before! See you guys (hopefully very) soon!

1 comment:

  1. we know you got a lot going on. so take your time. we'll be here when you return. ; )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...